[Herald Interview] Kim Nam
简介Veteran actor Kim Nam-gil, 43, remembers his debut Netflix series, “Song of the Bandits,” as a proje ...
Veteran actor Kim Nam-gil, 43, remembers his debut Netflix series, “Song of the Bandits,” as a project full of never-before-seen challenges in his 24-year acting career.
From handling rifles to weathering the elements in sandstorm scenes, Kim said almost every aspect in shooting the show was new to him, especially as not many Korean films and dramas have been inspired by the Western genre.
Kim explained that he spent a lot of time getting used to an unfamiliar weapon, the Winchester rifle.
"I carried a Winchester replica and trained with it as if it were part of my body. It was a necessary process not only to shoot smooth action scenes, but also to prevent injuries," Kim said in a recent interview with reporters at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.
The South Korean government is bracing for potential backlash from doctors as it seeks to unveil a p ...
SEJONG-- Yu In-chon's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism will continue the legacy of stren ...
Not satisfied with its dominant position in the Korean market, Amazon Web Services, the cloud busine ...
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- LG Electronics ups Q3 earnings guidance on upbeat demand
- Shinhan to bet big on insurance tech startup
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- MBK chairman's novel 'Offerings' to hit big screen in Hollywood
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- S. Korean women dominate recurve archery at Asian Games
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month