Sunmi to return with new digital single ‘Stranger’
简介K-pop soloist Sunmi is unveiling her new digital single “Stranger” on Oct. 17.The single carries a t ...
K-pop soloist Sunmi is unveiling her new digital single “Stranger” on Oct. 17.
The single carries a total of three tracks—the title track “Stranger,” and two side tracks “Calm myself” and “Call my name.”
Sunmi took part in producing and writing the lyrics to all of the tracks in her single album, according to Abyss Company.
The teaser image of the upcoming single album shows Sunmi in a red outfit staring forward with a mysterious man standing behind her.
This comeback comes a year and four months after the release of her digital single “Heart Burn” in June last year.
She had been on her second world tour “Good Girl Gone Mad” last year.
Sunmi was the first K-pop female solo artist to hold a standalone world tour for the second time.
Sunmi is a popular K-pop artist who has attracted many listeners with her hits featuring addictive melodies such as “Gashina,” “Heroine,” “Noir,” “Lalalay,” “pporappippam” and “Tail."
Youngjae of the K-pop boy group GOT7 is returning to the music scene with his first solo full-length ...
South Korea logged a current account surplus for the fourth straight month in August on the back of ...
Korean science fiction writer Bae Myung-hoon on Wednesday emphasized the importance of bridging the ...
Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
N. Korea may conduct nuclear test to divert internal attention from food crisis: Seoul ministry
[Herald Interview] Monte
Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices
尹 “하마스 무차별 공격 규탄”...척 슈머 등 美 상원 대표단 접견
- PM departs for China for Asian Games, meeting with Xi
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- Outpaced by Coupang, Shinsegae carries out major leadership reshuffle
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Ministry uncovers 1,802 Youth Protection Act violations
- Russian top diplomat to visit NK, accuses US of fueling tensions on Korean Peninsula
- [Test Drive] Toyota’s minivan Alphard boasts sedanlike drive
- Dodgers prospect trying to fit in with S. Korean nat'l baseball team
- PM to meet with Xi on sidelines of Asian Games in Hangzhou
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13
- Beef prices have soared 100
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate