简介Stray Kids logged 1 million shipments in Japan with its first EP in the country, according to label ...
Stray Kids logged 1 million shipments in Japan with its first EP in the country, according to label JYP Entertainment on Wednesday.
The EP “Social Path (feat. LiSA) / Super Bowl -Japanese ver.-” rolled out on Sept. 6 and reached the milestone last week. It notched first place on Oricon’s weekly album ranking after staying atop its daily album ranking for six days in a row. The five-track mini album was No. 1 on Billboard Japan’s main albums chart as well as the iTunes top albums chart in 21 regions.
Meanwhile, the eight members kicked off its first dome tour in Japan in Fukuoka last month. They will perform in Osaka next week and in Tokyo on Oct. 28-29, a week after its debut at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, the largest concert venue in Korea.
Blackpink’s Jisoo tops 400m views with ‘Flower’ music video
Supporters of Israel took to the streets in Seoul on Tuesday, urging Hamas militants to stop their k ...
YEONCHEON, Gyeonggi Province --- Situated on a prehistoric site of Jeongok-ri in Yeoncheon, Gyeonggi ...
South Korean stocks rebounded Thursday from a crash the previous day, as weaker-than-expected US job ...
Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
Hanwha seeks bigger presence in burgeoning global robotics market
Fall festivals to take place across Seoul
Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
ONF hopes to open new chapter upon return from military service
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- [이번 주 리뷰] 중동 전쟁 우려…국민의힘 보선 참패(9~14일)
- TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
- Blackpink's Jennie makes solo debut on Official UK Singles Chart
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- S. Korea joins ICRC's major donor group for 1st time
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- Gyeongbokgung entrance platform, new signboard unveiled
- S. Korea entering 'recovery phase' amid geopolitical uncertainties: Choo
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- S.Korea's largest
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- S. Korea set to open largest
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy